CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

How this whole thing got started...

I am a stay at home mother of three beautiful children and since I have so MUCH time on my hands..... HA!!! I just love to spend time painting! I began painting in 2003 before the birth of my daughter Reese. I wanted something very special for her nursery and after visiting several pricey boutiques, I decided that I could do just as well as they could without breaking my budget. So I painted some things for her room myself. After she was born, the funniest thing happened, so many of my friends were expanding their families as well and I had a lot of presents to constantly buy. My husband and I were more than just a little bit tight with money at the time and to save money I began to paint boards for my friends at baby showers. My boards soon became a hit and that is where this whole business got started. I chose the name Eden Kreation's because my daughter's middle name is Eden and my inspiration really began with her. The "K" in Kreations comes from my last name, Kelly. I believe that every parent should have the chance to create something special just for their child, without spending an arm and a leg and I love to help people create things for their children. Enjoy looking around...who knows? Your child's board may be the next thing I blog about!

2 comments:

armywifeof2boyz said...

Well HELLO Mrs. Kelly~ I am SO proud of you!! Your "Kreations" are beautiful...you know Christmas is coming and your nephews would LOVE to have one! (wink wink)
The kids LOVE the birthday presents you always remember to send, she is an awesome Aunt along w/ being an artist and mother!!
GOOD LUCK & WE LOVE YOU!!

6kidsinGA said...

Rach-WOW! Love your newest works of art! You are SOOO talented. What a GIFT. You are such a blessing--we love you! Thanks for sharing---I just love the all the pieces you've added to your collection--very cool. Keep up the GREAT work!